Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Suti Rejuvenate Organic Face Oil Reviews

Review of Suti Rejuvenate Organic Face Oil
by Yasmine Choudhry

Application: This product is an oil which I found very light on the skin I find some oils too rich and sticky but this was not like that. I have combination skin oily T-zone but with using this product my skin did not become an oil slick, it was regulated with using this, no afternoon touch up needed as my skin was left matte. This absorbed quite fast into my skin and could apply any makeup on top if I wanted to. My skin had a healthy glow to it and looked more dewy and did not need to wear makeup as my skin looked so good.
I do have somewhat sensitive skin however this did not cause any irritation to my skin which was great. This oil left my skin silky soft my dry skin was no longer visible.

Results: After using the Suti Rejuvenate Organic Face Oil my skin looks more balanced as it has controlled oily areas T-zone, dry skin is no longer an issue. I do not get any breakouts.
I think the price of this is great as it is an amount I pay for my skincare and I will definitely be purchasing the full size of this oil when it runs out, you only need a few drops of this so very economical.

Pros:
It is lightweight so no oil slick
This provides moisture to my combination dry/oily/normal skin
It has calmed my imbalanced skin and no longer have hormonal breakouts since using this
I have sensitive skin but this has not caused any breakouts
If I do not apply this for a few days my skin becomes dryer and looks less radiant
Had a few spots marks scars but they have removed since using this

Cons: · The smell is a bit strong and it takes a while to disappear

 Shop here for Suti Rejuvenate Organic Face Oil, £32 and Suti Skincare

No comments: