Friday, August 12, 2011

Luzern Laboratories O2 Facial Mask Reviews

Luzern Laboratories O2 Facial Mask Review

by Beverley S.

Ingredients: Luzern O2 Facial Mask is dense with coQ10 and oxygen with the serum using a stable form of vitamin C. There are too many ingredients to list but the list is available online at Naturisimo after reading the list for the mask and serum I realised just how packed it is with high quality ingredients!

Packaging: Full boxed set comprises of x3 21ml tubes of cream mask plus 3ml V12 serum

Application/Comments: I didn't receive the LuzernV12 serum with the Luzern O2 mask which I feel is an important part as the cream is very dense therefore wasn't easy to apply. I had drops of another serum which I used in the same way as the V12 which made the cream easier to apply. I was surprised at how thick the mask was without the serum but still tried it on its own to help me review with both methods. It was a little uncomfortable as it dried quickly. The mask was a bit tingly to start but not overly uncomfortable. It was extremely rich and when removed my face looked bright, felt supple and fresh. The tone of my skin looked even and this was without the full concentrate of the serum (15% vitamin C) I feel the effect was noticeable and would gradually improve if following Luzern Lab's advice to use twice a week. (£70) to add to the with the

I found it easier to apply with the addition of a serum although I could have used more drops if I had the Serum V12 I didn't want to use too much of a serum which wasn't from part of Luzern Laboratories to hinder any efficiency.

Results: With one tube to test I feel I still had results which would be improved on with the addition of V12 serum. I have never used as dense a mask yet after removing with two facial sponges my skin wasn't oily or left feeling heavy. It was a different mask from any I have tried in the past. I would try Luzern labs mask again especially with the correct serum. I tested the mask when my health and energy levels were low and still feel I had results.

Pros:, My skin felt an improvement

I could become addicted to this mask as my skin felt treated!

Individual tubes excellent to keep product fresh until needed

As described 'Deeply' nourishing - I kept looking in the mirror as my skin tone was so even.

Cons: Very dense cream which I found very difficult to squeeze out of the tube, it required a lot of effort!

A little uncomfortable possibly because my skin is fine although I knew it was working and didn't have any redness after I removed it.

Instructions not on tube therefore I was unsure about how much I should be using.

The Luzern 02 Facial Mask (£54) and Luzern Laboratories are available from Naturisimo.

No comments: