Monday, October 26, 2009

Pai Macadamia & Rose Dry Skin Cream

Review of Pai Macadamia & Rose Dry Skin Cream
By Deana D.

Packaging
The Pai Macadamia & Rose Dry Skin Cream came in a clear jar with minimalist décor that gave me the impression that saving on packaging would result in a better product.

Application
Upon opening the jar I could smell the mixture of nut and rose which was quite strong and a little overbearing. The texture of the Pai Macadamia and Rose Dry Skin Cream was creamy and absorbed into my skin quickly leaving it feeling soft and smooth. I could apply my make up on top easily and my skin still felt moisturized throughout the day.

Ingredients
I am happy to see that Pai skincare range is preservative free. Although they products have a short shelf life (approx. 6 months), I have no problem with that, as you probably will finish the bottle in two months. I trust the Pai skincare line as they are certified by the Soil Association and have none of the harsh chemicals, parabens, phenoxyethanol, alcohol, fragrance or petrochemicals which can cause allergies. The ingredients label is straightforward, shown in Latin and English so that you know what exactly they are. They are rich in anti-oxidants and Omega 3 & 6, well known for its anti-aging benefits, while the chamomile and rosehip soothe and protect sensitive skin.

Results
After using the Pai Macadamia & Rose Skin Cream for dry skin my skin texture has improved. I felt like I do not have dry skin any longer. There were no allergic reactions to this product and I felt it did what it says on the jar.

Pros:
It glides on easily and absorbs into skin well.
It hydrates the skin for most of the day
People noticed a difference in my skin texture after about ten days.

Cons:
The smell is a little overbearing
It is a little costly

No comments: