Thursday, January 21, 2010

Barefoot Anti- Ageing Day Cream Reviews

Review of Barefoot Botanicals Anti – Ageing Day Cream
By Catherine J.

Packaging The Barefoot Botanicals Anti – Ageing Day Cream comes in a glass jar with a plastic lid that has the Barefoot Botanicals logo on it. As the jar is glass it can be easily recycled.

Application The Barefoot Botanicals Anti – Ageing Day Cream was an attractive yellow colour which is unusual for a face cream, they all tend to be white in colour. The fragrance was pleasant, not too heavy but noticeable as soon as I removed the lid from the jar. The Barefoot Botanicals Rosa Fina Radiance Anti – Ageing Day Cream absorbed easily and had a rich silky feel, it left a velvety finish on my skin which was the perfect base for make-up. After applying my skin felt nourished and despite the temperature rarely rising above freezing my face hasn't had the normal dryness and redness that I usually suffer from in the winter months.

Ingredients The packaging states “Rosa mosqueta and argan oils combine with collagen boosting coltsfoot, horsetail and lady's mantle to smooth wrinkles away.” After looking up Rosa mosqueta I was pleased to learn that it is a rosehip seed oil that has been a beauty secret of Chilean women for centuries with regeneration of skin cells and reducing wrinkles being a couple of the many benefits of this ingredient.

Results The packaging suggests using this product to smooth wrinkles away and although I don't have many wrinkles, after using for 3 weeks, I can definitely see an improvement in the fine lines around my eyes.
Whilst the weather has been so cold recently I haven't suffered from the normal red face that I get being outside for long periods of time in cold weather and I can only assume it is down to this cream.
My husband also commented on how well I was looking which must be the best compliment of all

Pros: Smooths wrinkles
· Provides a perfect base for make up
· I100% natural

Cons: None

Barefoot Botanicals Anti- Ageing Day Cream (£22.94) and other Barefoot Botanicals products are available at Naturisimo.com

No comments: