Thursday, January 21, 2010

Essential Care Coconut Cleanser Reviews

Review of Essential Care Creamy Coconut Cleanser
By Beverley S.

Packaging Soft white recyclable plastic tube. Clear branding with the reassuring soil association logo.
Ingredients to reassure anyone with sensitive skin.

Application Initially I expected a thick creamy cleanser Essential Care has a more whipping cream consistency. I used too much as the product seemed to disappear on application but the palms of my hands showed the rich oils which melted into my skin which removed light mineral makeup & any grime without effort.
I was able to use Essential Care Creamy Coconut Cleanser over the eye area without any stinging, it was gentle but very effective.
Essential Care cleanser can be removed with damp cotton pads. I preferred to use my muslin cloth for gentle exfoliation.

Comments I particularly loved to use this Essential Care Creamy Coconut Cleanser at night time with the delicate smell & texture making an evening cleansing routine a luxurious experience. I spent time massaging my face with the blend for therapeutic benefits. I really enjoyed using Essential Care after my initial doubts about the coconut & texture. The scents are subtle, not overpowering.

Results Very soft smooth skin from using Essential Care Creamy Coconut Cleanser which appeared toned and radiant before I use my moisturiser!
It felt conditioning and although the name 'Essential' is appropriate I feel it added extra care to my cleansing routine.

Pros No animal testing, suitable for vegans
• Family run company supporting fair trade
• Relaxing facial massage with the beautiful essential oils
• Perfect for dry sensitive skin
• 150 ml full size tube good value as a little goes a long way

Cons None for my skin type although oily skins may find this too rich & would be best to try the Lemon & Tea Tree facial wash from Essential Care.
The range doesn't offer a skin tonic, although it's not necessary I like to give my skin the extra boost after rinsing with water.

Essential Care Creamy Coconut Cleanser (£14.30) and Essential Care products are available at Naturisimo.com

No comments: