Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Huni Every Day Moisturiser Reviews

Review of Huni Every day Moisturiser
By Anisa B.

This Huni Every day Moisturiser comes in a yellow pump top bottle, it is a 50ml size and retails for £25. I like that it comes with a pump bottle as I find this is more hygienic than using your fingers in a jar, the only problem I had was when I was nearing the end of the bottle, the pump was not as effective and I had to unscrew the top to get the moisturiser out and there was still a lot left.

The texture of the Huni Every day Moisturiser is lovely in my opinion, it is a cream/slightly yellowish coloured gel type cream, it is a bit thicker than a gel but less thick than a cream. It is smooth and light feeling on the skin and has a wonderfully sweet honeyish smell, it does not smell at all perfume-like but the smell is strong and lasts for a while.

Huni says: Huni Every Day Moisturiser with UMF20+ Manuka honey blended with Galacteric acid, a natural substance derived from the pectin of apples, lemons and beetroot pulp that has the ability to mop up free radicals created by the natural process of aging and sped up by pollution. Huni day cream also contains Sodium hyaluronate, a natural derivative of wheat and one of the most powerful moisturisers as well as Kawakawa extract, traditionally used by the Maori to soothe the skin and eyes.
One of the main ingredients in this moisturiser is Manuka honey known for its anti-bacterial properties aswell as its ability to soothe so I feel that these are extra benefits this particular brand in general provides and would be helpful in a variety of skin conditions.

I was very pleased with this
Huni Every day Moisturiser as it actually hydrates my skin without feeling oily or greasy in anyway. It absorbed really quickly into the skin and felt as though it quenched the thirst of my skin in a sense. It feels like a pleasure to use as I like the scent of it and the lightness of the texture. I also used it on my toddler when her skin was dry and found that her dry areas were revitalised within a day or two. I also found due to some of the ingredients in this moisturiser, it left my skin radiant and healthy looking. I would imagine that most skin types could use this as it seems like a versatile moisturiser.

The pros of this Huni Every day Moisturiser are: It is suitable for all skin types
- Light and easily absorbing texture
- No greasy after feel
- Very effective at hydrating the skin
- Smells lovely

The cons are: I feel as though it is expensive for an everyday moisturiser

Huni Everyday Moisturiser (£25.00) and other Huni products are available at Naturisimo.com

No comments: