Thursday, March 11, 2010

Huni Everyday Moisturiser Reviews

Review of Huni Everyday Moisturiser
By Shona B.

Packaging The Huni Everyday Moisturiser comes in a large bright yellow squirty bottle. The packaging is unusually shaped – like a honeycomb I think! The hexagonal packaging makes it easy to use hold if not a little bulky. The lid is large so almost impossible to loose and the squirty bit is easy to use even for those with dexterity problems as you just push it down. A small amount of Huni Everyday Moisturiser comes out with each squeeze, which means that you don’t risk releasing too much at once. I find that I need two squeezes for my face and neck. The actual dispenser doesn’t seem to clog up and stays reasonably clean even after a few weeks use.

Application The Huni Everyday Moisturiser is white and thick without being gloopy. You apply it after cleanser by gently sweeping it over your face (and in my case, neck). It goes on smoothly with absolutely no irritation and soaks in within seconds. I could apply my make up over the top within a few minutes and it didn’t seem to encourage oiliness or shine. My skin was left smooth and soft and hydrated, although there was no visible difference in luminosity. The product had a barely noticeable fresh smell.

Ingredients Full of yummy manuka honey, Kawakawa extract (which apparently is traditionally used by the Maori to soothe the skin) and the pulp of various fruits this moisturizer sounds almost good enough to eat! The ingredients are based on soothing and moisturizing the skin.

Results My skin was left smooth and soft and non-irritated.

Pros: Huni Everyday Moisturiser is pleasurable to use
Non-irritating with very little fragrance
Left my skin feeling fresh and hydrated
Doesn’t clog my skin
Soaks in fast

Cons: May be a little light for those needing intense hydration

Best For: Me! I’ll be buying this again – it suited by oily skin and didn’t cause congestion or my make up to slide off.

Huni Everyday Moisturiser (£24.94) and other Huni products are available at Naturisimo.com

No comments: