Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trilogy Everything Balm Reviews

Review of Trilogy Everything Balm
By Sally Sisson


Packaging: Trilogy Everything Balm is a light weight plastic jar encased in a cardboard box. The plastic makes this versatile product perfect for throwing into a toiletry bag or hand bag as it is light to carry around and can be recycled along with the cardboard box. Trilogy also uses bio inks for printing. The 45ml jar is going to last a while too so no need to keep throwing away lots of jars.

Application: I was most exited to try Trilogy Everything Balm out and with the enticing name of Everything Balm I immediately opened the jar and scooped a little out. The texture is similar to that of a light lip balm, so first off I tried it out on my dry lips. The fragrance is soft enough for it to taste good and it gave a very pleasant moisturizing effect to my parched lips. Next a dabbed some onto my dry elbows and after a couple of days they really had improved. Over the following days I kept the balm to hand and found it invaluable in dealing with my sore nose (I had a stinking cold). It soothed the sore area beautifully. And finally I took it with me on a weekend away and used it as a make shift cleansing balm (I had forgotten to pack my normal one) I massaged it into my face and neck where it dissolved my make up then took it off with a hot muslin cloth. The product melts quickly to a light oil once applied to the skin.

Ingredients: Trilogy skincare products boasts ‘Safe, high performance, natural and sustainable ingredients are our priority.’ And with a beautiful selection of skin nourishing oils: Certified Organic Marula Oil and Certified Organic Rosehip Oil, Jojoba, Olive, Avocado, Honey and Vitamin E they certainly select well.
For me Trilogy Everything Balm does everything that Vaseline (it’s a similar consistency) does with out the awful petro chemicals plus the nutritious ingredients actually help the skin too.

Results: Well my lips are soft, nose is no longer sore, face cleansed and dry elbows are a thing of the past. I would say that’s a pretty good list of results.


Pros:
Truly a multi purpose product. I could pack this and soap and not need another toiletry item for a night away.
Excellent price as you only need a very small amount of the product.
Perfectly sized jar to keep in handbag or on the desk.
Lovely simple ingredients with a pleasant scent.
Cons:
It is not suitable for vegans as it contains honey and beeswax.


Trilogy Everything Balm (£10.50) and Trilogy Skincare Products are available at Naturisimo.com

No comments: