Monday, June 28, 2010

Pai Anti Ageing Eye Cream Review

Review Of Pai Anti Ageing Eye Cream
By Catherine J.

Packaging: The Pai Anti Ageing Eye Cream comes in a plastic pump dispenser tube with the attractive Pai logo on the front. It is a handy size for a wash bag and would be great when travelling.


Application: As the Pai Echium – Anti-Ageing Eye Cream was in a pump dispenser it was really easy to get out of the tube and is much more hygienic than putting your finger into a pot of eye cream every day. The cream is very rich and you only need a tiny amount to dot around the delicate eye area. It took me a few days to get the right amount as initially I used far too much but once I had worked out how much to use I didn’t waste any! As you only use a small amount the tube will last a long time.

.

Ingredients: Pai Echium – Anti-Ageing Eye Cream is completely free of all chemicals and does not contain alcohol or chemical preservatives. It is rich in Gamma Linolenic Acid and Stearidonic Acid, which are naturally occurring ingredients with proven anti-ageing properties

The Pai organic skin care range is certified organic by the Soil Association and the Pai Echium – Anti-Ageing Eye Cream is suitable for Vegans


Results: I have used other Pai products but had never tried the anti ageing eye cream so I was really pleased to be trying this. Pai products always have lovely fragrances and as they are completely free of chemicals they are good for my skin too. After using Pai Echium – Anti-Ageing Eye Cream for a month I was really pleased with the results as the delicate skin under my eyes feels firmer and it has definitely smoothed the fine lines around my eyes. I will definitely be buying this eye cream again.


Pros:

Smells lovely

100% natural

Made in the UK

Good for sensitive skin


Pai Anti Ageing Eye Cream (£24) and Pai Products Are Available From Naturisimo.com

No comments: