Friday, September 4, 2009

Burt’s Bees Radiance Night Cream


Review of Burt’s Bees Radiance Night Cream

By Nicky B.


I love the pearly silky texture of the Burt’s Bees Radiance Night Cream and there’s a gorgeous sensation when you put it on your skin - a cool fresh feeling which lasts about 30 seconds. It has a kind of luminescent quality which I think must have been the reason my face really did look more radiant! It absorbs really quickly so no greasy face on your pillow at night which is certainly a bonus!

I’ve always been intrigued by Royal Jelly and have read that it ‘turns the queen bee into a long living fertile super animal’ (www.royalbeejelly.net). Sounds like a good reason for using this product to me!! I’ve got very sensitive skin and many creams can really irritate my eyes (even though I don’t put them anywhere near them) - this cream gave me no problems at all. I’ve used plenty of Burt’s Bees products before so assumed this would be the case.

It smells fresh and natural and the Burt’s Bees packaging (cute little pot) as always is attractive and distinctive. My skin is quite dry, so although I didn’t feel it gave me quite enough ‘gloop’ for a night cream I am certainly very interested in trying out the day version. I think it would be great for normal or even greasy skins.


The Burt’s Bees Radiance Night Cream (£19.56 55gr.) and other Burt’s Bees products are available at Naturisimo.com

No comments: