Thursday, September 3, 2009

Trevarno Organic Almond & Cocoa Butter Body Lotion


Review of Trevarno Organic Body Lotion
By Christine C.

Packaging: N/A Plastic trial size – not as sold.
Application: This Trevarno Organic Body Lotion is light but creamy and which I find is easily absorbed. My skin is not left either sticky or greasy. It is easy to quickly apply it after showering but at other times it goes on more evenly if you work with a little at a time and put on a couple of layers.
Ingredients: I wasn’t sure about using a cocoa butter product as I haven’t liked the smell of them in the past but this lotion smells fresh and clean from the vanilla and grapefruit seed extract. The scent is quite subtle and lingers on the skin.
Result: After using the Trevarno Organic Body Lotion my skin feels soft and silky all day long, and dry patches on my arms have become less obvious. You can even feel its effects on your skin the next day, even the scent!
Pros: As it has such a delicate fresh fragrance, it is easy to wear every day and can be used as a rich hand cream as well, especially because it is absorbed so quickly. My husband has very dry hands and he’s always stealing my creams and lotions. He found this Trevarno product made his hands much softer and suppler and I must admit I’ve tried it on my hands and liked it.
Cons: None.

The Trevarno Organic Body Lotion (£17.50 150ml) Trevarno products are available from Naturisimo.com

No comments: