Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Inika Vegan Lip Gloss


Review of Inika Vegan Lip Gloss
By Danny S.
I don't have much experience with lip gloss as I have only tried a few, but I have to say, this is a fantastic Inika product. The colour is a very sutble gorgeous warm colour with a hint of sparkle in it with its light reflecting particles that give my lips a sexy pout. It really suits my skin tone and looks quite glamorous. The consistency is superb since it goes on so smoothly, as it doesn't slide off my lips, and it stays on for a long time. The lip gloss does not have a scent to speak of. The packageing is nice and easy to use. I would never have imagined that an all natural, vegan lip gloss could be so great. The Inika lip gloss feels like it provides excellent hydration, shine and definitely makes my lips appear fuller. The best thing about this Inika lip gloss is it is very easy to apply and the product does not leave my lips feeling sticky as with other lip glosses I have used in the past. It is perfect for everyday use and can be put on top of a lipstick for that extra shine and shimmer.
The Inika Vegan Lip Gloss (£19.99 set) and Inika products are available at Naturisimo.com

No comments: