Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lavera Basis Sensitiv Hand Cream


Review of Lavera Basis Sensitiv Hand Cream
By Tracey H

I have used handcream since my early teens. Frequent handwashing, dish-washing & general cleaning leaves my skin dry, and I hate that feeling.

Over the years I have tried just about every brand there is – paying £16 for Estee Lauder Mani Pedi or pennies for the cheapest budget brands – slapping it on at every opportunity when required.

When I began my ‘green and natural’ life, I did stop using chemical-laden products throughout the house and in my personal care regime. This has helped in that my skin no longer suffers the effects of exposure to these ‘nasties’. But sometimes just prolonged immersion in water can have a drying effect and I need a replenishing cream.

I had looked at hand creams made from only natural ingredients but never tried one. Most recently, I had resorted to using almond oil instead which, whilst effective and great for my nails and cuticles, isn’t easy to use without a mess!

This Lavera Basis sensitive hand cream is great - ticks all the boxes: a slight squeeze and the cream comes out, but no so fast you end up with half the tube at once, this Lavera hand cream absorbs quickly, does not leave a sticky residue and smells lovely!

The Lavera packaging is simple but I think promotes the product well. It does not make huge claims, instead leaving the consumer to make up her own mind.

The 30ml tube is perfect for keeping in your handbag – I took it everywhere & had lots of compliments on the delicious smell and how quickly it worked. I would not hesitate to recommend this Lavera Basis hand cream to anyone.

Lavera Basis Sensitiv Hand Cream (£5.63) and other Lavera products are available at naturisimo.com

No comments: