Monday, September 21, 2009

Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream


Review of Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream
By Deana D

The Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream was presented in lovely packaging. The card box with flowers on was very feminine and attractive. It had a really nice ‘feel good’ fragrance which was uplifting upon first smelling it.

At first the texture of the Jurlique moisture cream seemed rather rich for a day cream but it blended into my face and neck beautifully leaving it feeling moist. I applied my regular make up on top and it seemed to glide on easily. I found that my skin felt moisturised for the most part of the day, when usually it becomes dry quicker with my regular moisturiser.

I noticed a difference in my skin within five days. My skin felt smoother and less dry.
My family noticed a difference in my skin after using the Jurlique Replenishing cream for about one week. They commented on my skin looking smoother with an improved texture.

Each day I looked forward to using the Jurlique cream because of the results I was getting and also the ‘feel good’ fragrance had a positive affect on me. I would definitely buy this product and recommend it. One draw back it may have is that there is no SFP in it and it is a day cream.

No comments: