Thursday, September 10, 2009

Weleda Wild Rose Facial Toner


Review of Weleda Wild Rose Facial Toner
By Yvette D.
The Weleda Wild Rose Facial Toner helped to soften and brighten my skin tone, and remove any residue after cleansing. Over the week that I have used this product, my skin has shown signs of improved texture. As part of a skin care regime, this toner definitely made my skin feel well prepared for other products to work their best.
The Weleda toner has a delicate rose fragrance that enhanced my feelings of wellbeing and relaxation, especially as part of my nightly facial cleansing ritual.
For anyone who is keen to have the benefits of aromatherapy included in their skin care range, this Weleda product is an obvious choice. The packaging is pleasing in colour...rose pink, and in an easy to dispense from glass bottle.
The Weleda Wild Rose Facial Toner (£7.95 100ml) and other Weleda products are available at Naturisimo.com

No comments: